Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about JJ
    Ke - hope you are OK hun. Lots of SS Music on my radio as the theme is titles with male/female names. Looking forward to our next chat already. Take care ❤️ Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Vanessa
    Richard. ..Sam. .ZZ. ...all at once. .mmmmm
  • 4 hours ago about Jodie
    hi jodie , thought id return a message to say thankyou , i thought the call with martin was amazing and cant wait to do it again x clare x
  • 4 hours ago about Kerry
    hi kerry its geoff from wales thankyou for making me cum twice,lovely sexy voice and very good looking and wish i could fuck you everyday you are one hot sexy woman Hope to speak to you soon darling stay safe love you baby xxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Clare
    hi jodie i thought it was amazing and alot of fun x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
591 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

13 hours ago

This lady has such a love voice. Steve Tun Wells.

2 weeks ago

Hey Mis Nelson, do you want some real sexy wet fun tonight with us both, you sexy tart, Mr N ;) xxx

2 weeks ago

Sachs is awesome! Such a dirty voice! Was great to hear her telling me what she wanted to do to my woman whilst she watched and played with herself! Talk soon. Matt x

4 weeks ago

Hey Mis Nelson😘You good and horny baby? Mr N xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sacha. Hope I made you nice and relaxed and gave vocal pleasure ready for your next yoga session.

1 month ago

Hi Sacha will you make me cum? Paul x

1 month ago

Mmmmmmnn woooow😉 xxxxxxxxxxlove ya Mis Nelson, ;) if I book the church will you be there😉 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx happy new year. Xx

1 month ago

hi sacha great sexy chat on sat you are hot and sexy my 12 is waiting for the next hot chat malcolm xx

1 month ago

Mis Nelson, will call one evening this week, happy new year gorgeous, Mr N ;) xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sacha. Sorry, I run out of credit Steve Tun. Wells.

1 month ago

Hey Mr Nelson i look forward to it :) x

2 months ago

Amazing girl. Very sexy voice and brought me to a mind blowing orgasm. Lee xxx

2 months ago

Wow, the way sacha fucked herself with my wifes vibrator 🤪

2 months ago

Time for a chat Mis Nelson ;) Mr N, xx

2 months ago

WARNING. ......SLIPPERY WHEN WET

2 months ago

You just get the urge and cum all over, kissing your neck and shoulders as you moan in pleasure. Rubbing your tight cunt and screaming give me more!! It's just the DnS way

2 months ago

Hey there gorgeous! I'm here for you now, getting you all hot and sticky as I get that lavender oil as it trickles down your body and you bounce up and down as you grind on my dick

2 months ago

hey Colin my cunt is ready tight and waiting for you : ) x

2 months ago

Hey Peter me and my wearing seamed stockings are waiting for you ;) x

2 months ago

Hey my dirty little wanker you know i like emptying your ball bags and i know you lovvveeee my voice ;) x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shellie
(PIN: 1066)

Shellie

Donna
(PIN: 1897)

Donna

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Chrissie
(PIN: 7105)