Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 25 minutes ago about JJ
    JS - maybe a pearl necklace!!! I had posh coffee! Xxx love J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­
  • 27 minutes ago about JJ
    BH Richard - after that message I can't wait to catch up!! Don't forget I want all the details!!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 45 minutes ago about Chrissie
    Hi Andrew oh I’m sorry you missed me I’ve been missing you Luv our role play fun I’m on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday this week hope you catch me πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
  • 46 minutes ago about Shellie
    Hi Michael from maidenhead how a lovely week xxlov shellie
  • 46 minutes ago about Chrissie
    Hi Steven yes I will be on Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday hope you catch me my good wanker πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Phone Sex Profiles: Jacqueline

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jacqueline on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7125

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jacqueline (Pin 7125)

Jacqueline

Photos of Jacqueline

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jacqueline

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jacqueline isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
732 comments

Hi guys and girls, my name is Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie. I am a voluptuous single woman in my 40's, with a curvy grabbable bottom and bouncy DD breasts. I am 5 FT 10 " tall, dark hair, green eyes with full pouty lips. I love to chat dirty or we can have some clean chat. I can't wait to get to know you better so give me a call on agent number 7125. Call me on and enter PIN 7125 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jacqueline on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7125

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jacqueline

6 days ago

Hiya Jackie hope you are well again just wanted to wish you well if I don’t get to to chat with you again. Thank you 😊 x Pete x mcr

2 weeks ago

Tried to ring early hrs got no reply. You away on holiday? Or sucking mature Cumberlands 24/7? Just wondering

2 weeks ago

I’ve not been on much recently but when I have you not on just wondering if you’re still poorly hope not I have missed chatting x Pete x mcr

3 weeks ago

When are you back online Missy?

4 weeks ago

Hey Jacqueline and Maria. Ain't seen you online in a while, really hope you're OK and doing well. Hopefully we will speak soon. Leave a message if you can plz xx

1 month ago

To Jackie and Maria, a little while has passed since you cheated on your husbands, any longer and I'll start taking it as disobedience. I want you both on your knees right now!!xx

1 month ago

Hope u ok now king Steven can’t wait to talk to u miss u lots king Steven get better soon babe xxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hope u ok now king Steven can’t wait to talk to u miss u lots king Steven get better soon babe xxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Is your "male house cleaner" coming over to personally cook your T this evening?

1 month ago

Dear Jacky, Hope you are feeling much better, look forward to talking with you again, take care. Stephen xxx

1 month ago

You should be more careful regarding what goes inside your mouth Jacqueline

1 month ago

So sorry that I haven't been around for a little while. I've been very poorly, but am slowly on the mend. I will be back ASAP and can't wait to chat. Love, Jackie xx

1 month ago

Jacqueline The quicker you get your arse back home from work during this week, the more likelihood you will get to see/play with what is inside my dick at present. Just do not pull it too hard. A First Time Masseur User

1 month ago

Hope u looking forward to the 12 of September with me king Steven miss you

1 month ago

Did u get my message babe king Steven hope so miss you

1 month ago

Sorry our chat ended so abruptly Goddess hopefully we can pick it up again & you pick me up πŸ˜‰ If you know what I mean 😘 Ray xx

1 month ago

So nice to finally get hold of you whilst for once you are not stuffing your gob Jacqueline

1 month ago

Hope you are enjoying having big meaty treats placed in places not usually known to have such delights LOL

1 month ago

Hope u got all my message babe king Steven talk on the 12 of September

1 month ago

Hope u got my message king Steven

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page